Doggie Day Camp is Available Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm.
Thank you for your interest in our Doggie Day Camp. Everyone at our day camp is committed to giving your dog a fun and safe experience. At day camp your pet will spend hours of supervised playtime with other friendly dogs and our caring counselors. Activities include puzzles, hurdles, hula hoops, various toys, nylabones, bubbles, swimming pools in summer and several balls of different sizes and shapes. Also included are lots of hugs, kisses and lap sitting with our camp counselors.
Our Doggie Day Camp is run a little different than some of the others in our area.
- We limit our groups to a maximum of 10 dogs per camp counselor. If we have more than 10 dogs, we will either add another counselor or break them up into groups
- Our dogs are never left unsupervised in a group. We use walkie talkies to communicate so we can change counselors when a break is needed and also communicate with the front office staff.
- Our indoor and outdoor environments are safe for your pet. We provide safe toys and healthy treats. We provide pools in summer that are dumped and refilled several times during the day as opposed to ponds that carry numerous bacteria, algae and parasites.
- Our indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We give the dogs a safe place to relax in between camp times. This may be an appropriate size enclosure or a large lodge for dogs that do not do well in small spaces.
- We offer early drop off for clients that need to drop off before work. We are here at 6 am Monday through Friday for your convenience. Pick up by 6 pm or if necessary, you can pick up as late as 6:30 pm if we are notified in advance.
- We also offer the convenience of buying a 5, 10, 20 or 50 day camp card at a discounted rate instead of paying daily. These days can be used as full or half days. Please let us know at drop off)
- Reservations are preferred, but we can usually fit you in if necessary. Please give us a call at 414-425-2340!